Are you an ambitious student and are you looking for a working internship in an international organisation? Are you curious, a self-starter and open for a challenge where people are the main focus? Are you motivated to learn more about the world of security, and interested in adding value on a daily basis? Then we are interested in you!
I-SEC is active at 14+ international airports in The Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Finland, Korea and Japan. Our HQ is located in the Netherlands, as well as our Tech-department. We are continuously looking for motivated interns for departments like: Finance, Tech, HR, Planning, Business Development Quality and Operations. Have a look at what I-SEC can offer you!
I-SEC Internship: tasks & responsibilities
- You will be part of day-to-day operational responsibilities within the respective department
- Liaising with HQ and relevant teams from other countries for peer-learning and best practices sharing
- You will learn to give concrete and usable advice to staff and leadership teams with regards to procedures, policies and departmentally specific subjects
- Work on administrative & operational tasks, with a strong emphasis on quality, efficiency and people experience: either customers or colleagues
- Staying up-to-date with knowledge and developments within the respective field/department
I-SEC Internship: requirements
- Applied Science working & thinking level
- Up-to-date knowledge of the relevant (legal) rules & regulations within respective field
- Fluent local language & English speaking
- Participating in relevant education/study
I-SEC Internship: competencies: communicatively strong, accurate, result & solution oriented, analytical, cultural awareness, adaptable, team player.
I-SEC Internship: Offers I-SEC
- Internship allowance
- Career & personal development
- A fun & dynamic working environment
- Learning on the job
- Adding value as you go
Are you looking for an Internship in a multinational, where you can make an impact whilst learning on the job? Send us your CV & Motivation, along with the region & department you are interested in and we’ll be in touch!